- Village Points Magway Region PCode v9.2.1
- MIMU Data License (MIMU)
+ The MIMU data license based on the UN stats data license
+ For more info see http://themimu.info/license/.
Village locations (points) in Magway Region, based on the latest MIMU Pcode version 9.2. Place names from General Administration Department (GAD), are available in Myanmar Unicode. Transliteration in roman script by MIMU.
- Publication Date
- March 30, 2020, 2:06 a.m.
- Vector Data
- point , settlement , place , COD , location , Magway , village , population
- positional information and services. Examples: addresses, geodetic networks, control points, postal zones and services, place names
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated In Intervals That Are Uneven In Duration
- MIMU geospatial datasets cannot be used on online platform unless with prior written agreement from MIMU. MIMU products are not for sale and can be used free of charge with attribution. For more information see http://themimu.info/mimu-terms-conditions.
- Pcode v9.2.1
This product has been prepared for operational purposes only, to support humanitarian and development activities in Myanmar.
- Data Quality
- Geographic locations were checked with Google Earth and Sentinel-2 ESA satellite images. The information contained on this product is provided “as is”, for reference purposes only, based on current available information. The United Nations and the MIMU specifically do not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of such information nor does it imply official endorsement or acceptance by the United Nations. For detailed mapping and further analysis, please make field validation and share updates on any errors or omissions via [email protected]
- Supplemental Information
Place names are in line with the general cartographic practice to reflect the names of such places as designated by the government concerned.
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data