- Hard to Reach Village Tract May 2019
- MIMU Data License (MIMU)
+ The MIMU data license based on the UN stats data license
+ For more info see http://themimu.info/license/.
Hard To Reach Village Tracts in Myanmar. The General Administration Department defines the Hard to Reach areas in three categories (Moderate, Hard, Very Hard) according to road accessibility across seasons.
- Creation Date
- Sept. 6, 2019, 4:51 a.m.
- Vector Data
- access , remote , hard to reach , road , village tract
- means and aids for conveying persons and/or goods. Examples: roads, airports/airstrips, shipping routes, tunnels, nautical charts, vehicle or vessel location, aeronautical charts, railways
- Copyright © Myanmar Information Management Unit 2019. MIMU products are not for sale and can be used free of charge with attribution. For more information see http://themimu.info/mimu-terms-conditions.
This product has been prepared for operational purposes only, to support humanitarian and development activities in Myanmar.
- Data Quality
- 145 of the listed Village Tracts couldn't be included in this map due to limited available data on location. Village Tract boundaries are only indicative due to the technical complexity of accurately drawing those for all areas of the country.
- Supplemental Information
Order No. 44/219, 8 May 2019 by the Ministry of Planning and Finance
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data