- Myanmar 2002-2014 Forest Cover Change
A Landsat-based classification of Myanmar’s forest cover with a focus on changes in intact forest between 2002 and 2014.
Developed by: ALARM, Smithsonian Institution, GMAP and American Museum of Natural History
- Publication Date
- Feb. 12, 2019, 11:12 a.m.
- Raster Data
- forests , Myanmar , land cover change
- Maintenance Frequency
- Frequency Of Maintenance For The Data Is Not Known
- This Myanmar 2002-2014 forest cover change dataset is made available under the Open Data Commons Attribution License: http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/by/1.0. You are free to share (copy, distribute and use the database), to create (produce works from the database), and to adapt (modify, transform and build upon the database), as long as you attribute. You must attribute any public use of the database, or works produced from the database, in the manner specified in the license. For any use or redistribution of the database, or works produced from it, you must make clear to others the license of the database and keep intact any notices on the original database. Please use the following citation when referencing this work [note that this citation will be updated once a manuscript is published]: Bhagwat, T., A. Hess, N. Horning, T. Khaing, Z.M. Thein, K.M. Aung., K. H. Aung, P. Phyo, Y. L. Tun, A. H. Oo, A. Neil, W. M. Thu, M. Songer, K. LaJeunesse Connette, A. Bernd, P. Leimgruber, 2016. Myanmar 2002-2014 forest cover change dataset. Retrieved from [http://geonode.themimu.info/layers/geonode%3Amyan_lvl2_smoothed_dec2015_resamp]. If these data are distributed please include all of the above information with the dataset.
- Re-uploaded Feb 2019
- Temporal Extent
- Oct. 1, 2002, 2:10 p.m. - April 1, 2014, 2:10 p.m.
- Supplemental Information
LAND COVER CLASSES: Intact Forest (>80% canopy cover*); Degraded Forest (10%-80% canopy cover*); New** Degraded Forest; Non-Forest (<10% canopy cover); New ...
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data